Places to Eat In Lansdowne:
- Tipsy Café :
It’s located in the heart of Gandhi Chowk. It is a popular restaurant among tourists. They have limited seats inside the restaurant. Its specialty is chicken Labrador. The prices are pretty reasonable and affordable than all other restaurants nearby.
- Mahalaxmi Mishtan Bhandaar:
It is a shop where you find some regular Indian snacks like jalebis, samosas, etc. All the items are mouth-watering and cater to the innate sweet-tooth of Indians.
- Mithas Restaurants: It is located Near Garhwal Inter-College, Lansdowne. This restaurant is one of the few options to eat out in Lansdowne. Savour the simple delicacies at Mithas, where good food comes with good service. They usually serve Mughlai food but there are few Chinese dishes that are also a part of the menu.
- Kaludanda Café: Named after the original name of Lansdowne which was renamed during the British rule in India, Kaladanda Café is a small restaurant that serves tea, coffee, snacks and popular dishes such as dosa.
- Zayka Restaurant: Situated near Gandhi Chowk (main circle), Zayka Restaurant is a budget restaurant that serves wide variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. The service is quick and food is decent. The food rates are quite reasonable and can be considered ideal option for budget travellers.
- Travel Café: Travel Café is a one-of-its-kind antique shop in Lansdowne. The décor and ambience of the place takes back you to the hippie era of the late 70s. The walls adorned with pop culture references and vintage items which complement the colourful tea kettles and cutlery. The café offers coffee, snacks and few continental dishes.