Places to Visit in Chakrata:
- Tiger Fall : - After a breathtaking easy journey of 20 kms from Chakrata, Tiger Fall is a water ballad with no equal. Falling gracefully from a height of 50 rnts. Tiger Fall creates a small pond which renders an enchanting effect to the picturesque surroundings. Please be cautious of landslide as it may happen in any season( No board of landslide prone area). If you want to bath under this water fall don't go during the rainy season as the water flow is very high.
- Kanasar :- 26 kms, from Chakrata and 105 kms from Dehradun. Kanasar is perched on the Chakrata- Tuni motorable road. Backdrop of towering peaks and dense rain forests, cuts out Kanasar as the idyllic retreat. The night halts are facilitated by the equally picturesque Forest Rest Houses.
- Hanol :- Located at an elevation of 1429 rnts. Hanoi is 186 kms from Dehradun. This harnlet of a village is fenown in the region for a temple dedicated to Lord Mahasu.
- Moigad Fall :- 69 kms from Dehradun towards Yarnunotri. is the serene and tranquil Moigad Fall. located on the rnain Delhi-Yarnunotri road via Dehradun - Vibas Nagar. On the way to Yarnunotri. one can bathe at the foot of the fall. which is a refreshing experience for all.
- Devban :- 16 kms, away from Chakrata this place is surrounded by dense forests and lies at an altitude of 3025 rnts. It provides a panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges.The roads that leads to deoban is in a very deteriorated condition.